I. Legal Condition
- This site is owned and operated by DynaFuture Ltd in New Zealand (called as “DynaFuture”), and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, republish, upload, or post, in any way, any material from this site including code and software. You may download material from this site which you may then copy or reproduce provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and attribute the material to “DynaFuture”.
- DynaFuture will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the information available on this site, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing. It is therefore essential that before taking action in reliance on the information, you verify all such information with us or with your professional advisers.
- DynaFuture may in its discretion modify, edit, translate, suspend, restrict access to or terminate this Website, these terms and conditions, the Content or any link at any time without liability or prior notice. DynaFuture may in its discretion terminate the browsing of, registration with and use of this Website by any User at any time without liability or prior notice for any reason, including for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- Any link to this Website must be immediately followed by notice to DynaFuture via e-mail. Moreover, in the event DynaFuture deems User’s linking practices in relation to this Website to be inappropriate, DynaFuture may provide notice to the User concerning removal or modification of the inappropriate link. Please contact us for using official web banner.
- This Website contains as a convenience to user, media content, links and other information submitted by third parties over whom DynaFuture has no control or responsibility, as well as translations thereof, which DynaFuture may arrange. DynaFuture has no obligation to monitor, control or restrict the use of this Website. Moreover, DynaFuture has no obligation to verify any content submitted by a user or to provide any registration or other information concerning any Content.
- In using this site, you may choose to submit personal information in requesting contact, use of our services, or in asking for information. We may occasionally use this personal information to inform you of new features, services, and products from DynaFuture.
- DynaFuture uses reasonable security measures to safeguard information concerning, and submitted by, Users. Despite the above security measures employed by DynaFuture, Users should be aware that it is impossible to guarantee absolute security with respect to information sent through the Internet.
- If user registration or login page is available in this Website, it may require entry by the User of certain personal information. DynaFuture requires that the actual User input such information which is most recent available. In addition, User may request that DynaFuture modify or delete User’s registered information.
- DynaFuture may update or revise this Policy, and any changes will take effect immediately once they are posted on our Website. It is your responsibility to check this Policy regularly for any modifications or updates. Your continued use of our Services after any changes have been posted on our Website indicates your acceptance of those changes.